Official Crapologist Organic T-Shirt - Unisex: Wear The Change!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Step out in style with Oh Crap's Official Crapologist T-Shirt, a perfect blend of fashion and eco-respect. As champions of the environment and pioneering dog...
Step out in style with Oh Crap's Official Crapologist T-Shirt, a perfect blend of fashion and eco-respect. As champions of the environment and pioneering dog owners who have said no to plastic poop bags, we're inviting you to become an official crapologist! It’s more than just apparel it’s a movement.
** Purchase with any dog poo bags or treats and get 20% off your t-shirt **
More Than A T-Shirt
Eco-Family Fashion: Stand tall in a t-shirt that symbolises commitment to our planet. It's a badge of honour for the eco-conscious, a nod to the over 83,400 dogs and dog owners changing the world every day. Wear it, flaunt it, live it.
Conversations Galore: With the catchy 'Official Crapologist', be prepared for intrigued glances and engaging conversations with fellow members of the #OhCrapFamily.
Charity with Style: Look good and do good! With every t-shirt sold, $2 goes to dog charities, being part of the #OhCrapFamily makes a difference to not only the environment but some of the less fortunate furry friends out there.
Tailored for Comfort: Our t-shirts promise comfort without compromising on style. Whether you're a Navy enthusiast or a Grey Marle aficionado, we've got you covered. Match it with jeans, shorts, or even pyjamas; it's all about expressing yourself!
Fit & Material:
- Regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid-weight, 180 GSM, 24-singles cotton
- 100% combed organic cotton (Grey Marle has 15% viscose)
- Quality organic cotton is grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides - GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
- Neck ribbing with twin needle stitch, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double-needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Embrace sustainable fashion with a twist. Get your Official Crapologist T-Shirt today and be part of the Crapologist pack!
|Size||Body Width (cm)||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.